CLINICAL PELVIC HEALTH PILATES PACKAGE
- Preparation for Pelvic Health Pilates with Pelvic Health Physiotherapist Gill Smith - One hour - $180 (rebates available)
- 1 to 3 sessions required to learn how to engage your important abdominal cylinder muscles including transverse abdominus, deep back “multifidis”, “pelvic floor”, scapula (shoulder blade) muscles. Learn how to correctly perform diaphragmatic healthy breathing.
- One to one Pilates Practitioner/Physio Assistant with Bec Gardner – one hour - $100 (rebates available)
- Following Preparation for Pilates you will then proceed to the Pilates studio and have 1:1 Pilates sessions with the Bec who is also a Physiotherapy Assistant. This means you can claim the session on your private health insurance. Bec and you will decide how many 1:1 sessions required before commencing to group classes.
- The next step is joining a Pilates Group
- 10 x Pilates package is $400 ($40 per class)
- 5 x Pilates package is $250 ($50 per class)
Small groups generally around four, peak times maximum of six – 1 hour duration.
Private Health Fund rebates available. On completion of your 5 or 10 pack you will receive receipts for all sessions which you are then able to claim with your private health fund. The code used for claiming is 560 Physiotherapy Group Therapy.
Bookings are essential. Online booking is available however you will need to complete Preparation for Pilates before you can book online into a group.
If you are unable to attend your Group Pilates time you can make up that class by joining another group in the same week subject to class availability. You cannot carry the missed class to the next week.
No refunds can be given on partial completion of packages unless there is a sound medical reason and a medical certificate provided.
24 hours notice is required for all cancellations or the full fee shall be charged.
Please bring a small hand towel, water bottle and comfortable clothes for exercise.